With over 10,000 multi-units completed DiMarco Constructors has demonstrated a long standing commitment to the community. Our multi-family and student housing projects provide functional living space while aesthetically enhancing the surrounding community.Academy Building Renovation- Rochester, NY
Built in 1873 and designed by Jackson Warner its original use was the city of Rochester, NY’s first school. This 48,000 sf four-story building with basement has been renovated into 21 apartment units with mixed-use commercial spaces. The exterior is brick masonry with a combination slate, membrane and metal roofs.
Bayshore Apartments- Brewerton, NY
Renovation of 162 unit multifamily and senior living apartment complex in Brewerton, NY. Project included an addition of an all seasons room and new entry vestibule for the Senior Building. Re-siding all 15 buildings along with the addition of a playground and basketball court.
St. John's Community Greenhouse- Penfield, NY
In summary, the Green House® model is a revolutionary approach to long-term care, and St. John’s is committed to bringing it to neighborhoods in our community. Plan highlights include:
• 20+ Green House® homes will be created in neighborhoods in the Rochester area. This decentralized
approach is a first in the United States.
• 20+ multi-story Green House® homes will be created within the St. John’s current campus.
• New York State Department of Health licensed Long Term Care facility within close proximity to St.
John’s Home (first pair planned in Henrietta)
• Two adjacent homes on one site; Ten elders in each home; One acre per home
• Approximately 8,000 square feet per house
• Ten rooms with private baths
• Large hearth area adjoining a kitchen that allows elders to participate in meal preparation
• Laundry, spa, pantry, ample storage, 2-car garage
• Parking for staff & visitors—driveway parking for 2 staff, plus parking for 4 visitors per house.
• Indoor and outdoor activity space and gardens; common outdoor space